- Fri, Oct 23www.concernedafricanwomen.orgOct 23, 2020, 12:00 PM EDTwww.concernedafricanwomen.orgFor 31 years, the Concerned African Women, Inc have taught and fought for Black culture, families, and businesses. Maggie Anderson will keynote the CAW annual summit.and present the Black Owned Hair Care Challenge to some of the most powerful women in Florida!
- Sat, Oct 17www.comebackchampionsummit.comOct 17, 2020, 10:00 AMwww.comebackchampionsummit.comJoin Maggie Anderson and her super friends, powerhouse speakers, experts, as proud to serve as they are to lead, who journeyed beyond failure to success at the Comeback Champion Summit 2020! This is a 5-Day Virtual Summit (Oct 13-17) on a mission to help deliver good news to the Black community!
- Thu, Oct 15www.byblackconference.comOct 15, 2020, 12:30 PM EDTwww.byblackconference.comMaggie joins a panel of industry leaders and activists to discuss racism in the Black hair care industry, and the lack of ownership of the most successful Black hair care brands and beauty supply stores in the Black community. And how it impacts Black wealth, culture, neighborhoods and businesses.
- Mon, Sep 073747 Ashley Phosphate RdSep 07, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM3747 Ashley Phosphate Rd, 3747 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418, USAMaggie travels to S Carolina to deliver her highly anticipated first LIVE address since George Floyd and the pandemic changed our country; exposed racism, inequality, and injustice; and stoked the Black Lives Matter and Buy Black movements.
- Sat, Aug 29Facebook LiveAug 29, 2020, 4:00 PM PDTFacebook LiveIn this virtual book club for Maggie's acclaimed book, "Our Black Year", the author, activist and Black Owned Hair Care Challenge Creator will share the painful truths and the powerful triumph behind her family's yearlong stand buying Black ONLY, how it changed her life & led her to start the BOHCC!
- Mon, Aug 03IG Live @TGINCEO
- Sun, Jul 26Zoom and Facebook Live!
- Sat, Jul 25IG LIVE @pastormichaelkellyii